Batch off Cooling Line/Rubber Sheet Making Machine
|FOB Price:||US $16,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $16,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20 Set/Month|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthly Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XPG-600/800/900
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Use: Rubber Sheet
- Certificate: ISO,CE
- Trademark: QSY
- Origin: Qingdao China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Structure: Vertical
- Power: 16-50kw
- Colour: as Require
- Specification: XPG-600/800/900
- HS Code: 84778000
The machine is designed to cooperate with the sheeting mill to take up the rubber sheet from it, and used for cooling drying cutting (or without cutting) and then folding the plasticated or mixed rubber sheets
1. The batch off cooler is used for cooling, folding and depositing the rubber strip that comes from the open mills or twin screw extruder.
2. Structure characteristics: There are two structures types: Overhead and floor-standing types.
3. The clients can choose high or low disposition according to the practical requirments.
4. The high disposition batch-off line has hydraulic auto wig wag section, which can battle the rubber strip tidily, the strip tidy ratio (< =100mm);
5. There are three working positions for auto entering and outputting of material tray.
6. Auto rubber collecting device; Auto cutter device; It has high automatization and can realize unattended operation.
|Structure||Floor-standing type||Chain-Belt type||Overhead type||Overhead type|
|Max. Rubber Sheet Width (mm)||600||600||800||900|
|Rubber Sheet thickness (mm)||4-10||2-12||4-10||6-12|
|Temperature over room temperature after rubber sheet cooling ( C)||10||10||15||5|
|Linear Speed of taking-in conveyor (m/min)||3-24||3-24||3-35||4-40|
|Linear speed of sheet-hanging chain (m/min)||0.82||Chain-belt layer: 5||0.117-1.17||4-40|
|Hanging height of the sheet hanging bar (m)||1000-1500||Net||1000-1500||1400|
|No. of cooling fans (set)||12||20||18-26|
|Total power (KW)||16||25-34||34-50|