Conveyor Belt Curing Press Machine
|FOB Price:||US $20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $20,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XLBD-1400x12600
- Customized: Customized
- Type of General Rubber Machinery: Granulating Machine
- Weight: <50 tons
- Voltage: 380V
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Trademark: qsy
- Origin: Qingdao City Shandong China
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Type: General Rubber Machinery
- Type of Tire Machinery: Rubber Regeneration Machinery
- Power: 10~100KW
- Using Life: ≥15 Years
- Color: Green
- Specification: iso 9001 & ce & bv
- HS Code: 84778000
High Quality Rubber Vulcanizer Press Machine for Conveyor Belt rubber sheet
The design and manufacture of presses for the rubber industry is an important core competence for qishengyuan Group. With our expertise in this area we are the world market leader for steel cord and conveyor belt presses. A large part of the conveyor belts used around the world are manufactured on our equipment.
Despite heavy loads, these conveyor belts always have to have best straight-running stability. Doublestar's excellent manufacturing and plant quality has proven its worth in the field.
1. Specific Pressure required per cm (or per inch) on product or platen to decide the tonnage of the press
2. Heating Media (Steam or electrical) curing temperature, curing time sequence to decide the method of heating, cycle of operation of the press.
3. Therefore, an expert advice for selection of most appropriate press is utmost important, which you get free from SANT Engg. That make Sant Hydraulic Presses the 'Zero Error' Presses.
4. Hydraulic Presses are the machines in which rubber compound and other materials are shaped as finished products. As are the machines, so are the finished products. Ranging from 50 to 2500 Tons, theses Presses are manufactured with operation safety and optimum machine production in mind. Controls and hydraulic system are perfectly matched to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
5. The frame is fabricated from tested-quality steel profiles and plates of
Suitable thickness to withstand load during operation. Maximum frame rigidity is achieved through computer aided frame design for longer life of press. Precise machining of parts and their careful assembly ensures accuracies like parallelism between platen & bed and right angularity between the bed and the moving platen.
6. The low noise powerful hydraulic unit is designed as per latest standards and assembled with best quality components. All valves are manifold mounted for easy and quick maintenance. A pressure relief valve protects against overloading of the press. During curing period, the motor stops which reduces electricity consumption. These presses provide fast approach, slow pressing and fast return speeds. The change in speed can be manually preset with the help of limit switches. These presses give more production because numbers of breathing, breathing duration, curing time, temperature of platens etc can be controlled.
7. Our presses are rightly called life line machines for best finished products. Compromising with low cost and old fashioned machines for production will be the last folly for doom of any kind of industry. Though a few standard sizes are always in production and readily available, we custom engineer presses at short notice to fit the application needs of clients.
These are available in standard and custom sizes as per the requirements of our clients.
Photos of High Quality Rubber Vulcanizer Press Machine for Conveyor Belt rubber sheet
Parameter of Vulcanizer Curing Press Machine for Conveyor Belt rubber sheet
|Parameters / Name|
|Steel cord conveyor belt press line|
|Mould closing force (MN)||70.56/56.00||80.64/64.00||90.72/72.00||158.40/96.00||179.28/108.00|
|Platen unit area pressure (N/mm2)||4||4||4||4||4|
|Plunger Dia. (mm)||500/500||500/500||500/560||650/630||560/560|
|Clamping force (KN)||720||840||960||1320||1440|
|Stretching force (KN)||576||672||768||1056||1152|
|Max. pre-tension of single steel wire (N.)||400||400||400||400||400|
|Max. tension of single steel wire (N.)||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000|
|Steam pressure (Mpa)||0.35-0.8||0.35-0.8||0.35-0.8||0.35-0.8||0.35-0.8|
|Cooling water pressure (Mpa)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3|